Nutritious Doggie Dinners Delivered Fresh to Your Door
It is our goal at The Healthy Barker to provide you and your canine friend with delicious and nutritious food in a convenient and affordable way. We want to make it easy and rewarding to feed your dog whole foods that are balanced and healthy. It's as easy as 1,2,3.
Great for your dog. Great for you!
You can’t go wrong with that.
How To Order The Healthy Barker:
STEP 1 - PLACE YOUR ORDER
We will work with you to determine the best nutritional choices for your dog.
You can order from our Menu, work with us for a Customized Diet, or simply boost your pooch's existing diet with our Toppers, Broths, or Whole Food Supplement. There are 3 easy ways to place your order:
1/ ORDER ONLINE - Order Online
Our easiest way to order! Just visit our ORDER NOW page, place your order and wait for it to arrive. Really. It’s that simple! We'll be in touch to arrange a delivery date and time.
2/ PHONE - 519-342-1191
Have a question about our canine cuisine? If your dog has an allergy or special nutritional needs, give us a call and we’ll work with you to formulate a diet that’s perfect for your pooch. We also offer customized food options and a Certified Organic line of food, for pooches with special requirements.
3/ EMAIL - email@example.com
Don’t feel like phoning? That’s what emails for! We’re waiting by the computer, so send us your questions, place your orders, or forward us some photos of your happy dog enjoying The Healthy Barker.
STEP 2 - DELIVERY
Life is busy. We get it. That’s why our food is delivered right to your door,
when you want it.
Your food is delivered frozen and in a reusable cooler bag. We schedule a drop-off time that works best for you. Can't be home when we come? Not to worry. All of our meals are delivered in refrigerated boxes, so your pooch’s food stays extra fresh until you can get there.
STEP 3 - EAT
You’ve received your order – now what?
Your food is delivered frozen. You can pop it in the freezer to feed at another time, or put it in the fridge to thaw out for the next day. Once the food is thawed, you can microwave it for a few seconds to warm it up, or just pop it out of the packaging and into your dog’s bowl - they’ll be finished before you know it. We recommend that you store them in the freezer and thaw, as needed. Once the meals are thawed, they should be eaten in five to seven days for optimal freshness.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
The Healthy Barker: Services
• The Healthy Barker meals can be ordered over the phone, online or by email.
• You can select an assortment of individual meals, or choose a convenient package plan to make things even simpler.
• Deliveries are made during the week. We will work with you to schedule the best day for your delivery.
• Our food is always delivered frozen, in a reusable, insulated container bag, so you don’t have to worry about freshness.
The Healthy Barker: Costs and Fees
• Check our feeding guidelines to help you determine the cost of your dog’s food based on their size and weight.
• Free delivery on orders of $25 or more (in the Cambridge, Kitchener, Guelph area only).
• Minimum order of $25 per delivery. There is a $5 delivery charge on orders under $25.
• An additional $5 charge for special delivery requests.
• Deliveries outside of the Cambridge, Kitchener, Guelph area are subject to delivery fee, based on location.
The Healthy Barker Reusable Cooler Bag
• We reuse our cooler bags to cut down on your costs.
• On the day of your delivery, please leave your bag out for pick up.
• If you forget to leave your bag, we will remind you via email.
• If you don’t return the bag or decide to keep it for yourself, a $7.00 charge will be applied.
An estimated 60 percent of Canadian pets are obese or overweight. This puts them at risk for health problems including type-2 diabetes, cancer, digestive problems, heart issues and (potentially) premature death.